Trains are so easy to build and great to eat!
Here’s our fun food, Banana Train.
– Red apple
– Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
– Sunflower seeds
– Desiccated coconut
1. Build an engine and trucks.
4. Use discs of apple for wheels.
5. Then add a banana cow catcher at the front.
6. A red apple window completes the cab.
7. And the trucks get filled with sunflower seeds and pepitas.
8. Use more apple for the wheel cranks (oh I’m so happy with that technical term I looked up on Google …)
9. Desiccated coconut makes perfect steam.
10. And finish with raisin tracks.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small