Mini Tomato Santa’s
There is something admittedly a little military about these!
Here is our fun food, Mini Tomato Santa’s.
– Cherry tomatoes
– Bread or mushrooms
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Cream cheese
1. Slice the tomatoes in half to form the bodies.
2. Add a disc of bread/mushroom for the face.
3. Cut a hat from capsicum.
4. Form fur and bobble from cream cheese.
5. And of course beards.
6. Add some arms.
7. Then a smaller piece of tomato for the pants.
8. Give them olive boots.
9. And eyes.
10. Some cheese stars for décor and they are rocking!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small