Strawberry 3-D Tree
Creating 3-D food art can be quite challenging. Not so this Christmas Tree!
– Dried apricot
– Sunflower seeds
– Long thread coconut
1. Put strawberries of descending size on a skewer.
2. Squish some dates into an old bottle lid covered with foil to create the pot.
3. Insert the skewer into the base.
4. Cut a small star from apricot and place on the top.
5. Push pepitas and sunflower seeds into the sides of the tree for baubles.
6. Add coconut threads as tinsel.
7. Decorate the plate!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small