Summer here so there are soooo many bumble bees around. Love the buzzing and their big fuzzy bodies.
Our rendition looks a little sad – oops – but here’s our fun food, Grape Bee.
– Black grapes
– Desiccated coconut
1. Cut a head from pineapple.
2. Add black grapes then more pineapple for the stripes.
3. Keep adding more stripes.
4. Use half grapes for the eyes and a slice for the stinger.
5. Ring with slices of grape.
6. Then do the same for some wings. Use more grape pieces for antennae.
7. Add legs. Fill the wings with coconut and use pepitas for the ground.
8. Buzz, buzz, buzz away ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small