I made this, Joe and his friend scoffed it and then Max saw the photos and panned it. Soooo, I had to make another with his recommendations …
The finished one is version two of our fun food, Blueberry Elephant.
1. Make an ear from half a strawberry.
2. Add a head and a body.
3. Then some legs (which I then had to alter!)
4. Give him a tail.
5. And a trunk.
6. With a face from strawberry (we then swapped the mouth for a tusk)
7. Add strawberry feet.
8. Then pepitas for the ground.
9. The final version had straight legs and a tusk!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small