Ah summer, and all these beautiful fruits. NZ is so seasonal so we have to make the most of them for the short period they are around!
Here’s our fun food, Melon Crab.
– Cantaloupe (Rockmelon)
– Honeydew melon
– Grapes or blueberries
1. Carve a head from the rockmelon.
2. Add two, bright eyes.
3. Cut the honeydew melon into pieces and build the arms.
4. Keep going until there are 3 on each side.
5. Then make shorter ones at the front with rockmelon pincers.
6. Finish with a strawberry smile.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small