One of my favourite memories of Christmas as a child was seeing the nativity scene all lit up outside the local church. I have done a salad version to fit in with our Southern Hemisphere weather.
– Yellow and red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Grated cheese
1. Cut the walls of the stable from carrot.
2. Then make a celery roof.
3. And top with a yellow capsicum star.
4. Before making the manger from carrot and filling with grated cheese straw.
5. Then I used bits of salad to make a cartoon style shepherd and king.
6. And yellow capsicum for the baby.
7. Merry Christmas everyone!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small