My boys LOVE dragons. We have dragons of all shapes, sizes and media around the house. Check out Max with the Smaug he built from loombands.
Guess it was my turn to make a fun food Melon Dragon.
– Raisin (blueberry)
– Pepitas/pumpkin seeds
– Strawberry (could use the apple)
1. Form a head.
2. Add a body.
3. Then a tail.
4. Cut little arms.
5. And legs. I added the feet separately.
6. I increased the height of his back (which will be covered by the wings).
7. The wings!
8. Add some horns and ears.
9. And a triangle for the end of the tail.
10. Cut apple spikes to put all along his back.
11. Use the flesh for his teeth.
12. And his eyes.
13. Raisins highlight his eyes and nostril.
14. Pepitas form the ground.
15. A few strawberry flames and he’s done.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small