Mandarins are the perfect shape for lots of things, including balloons!
Here are my fun food, Mandarin Balloons.
– Kiwi fruit
– Desiccated coconut
1. Peel the mandarin and split in half to form the balloons.
2. Add a pear basket for each.
3. Then pear flesh for the ropes.
4. Slice pear to form the buildings below.
5. Then use some kiwifruit for the greenery.
6. Add some detail to the buildings using pear and linseeds.
7. Finishing with some desiccated coconut clouds.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small