We’re up in the mountains in the snow. Not skiing but no reason not to create one anyway!
Here’s my fun food, Salad Skier.
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Cottage cheese
– Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
1. Cut the radish into a circle to form the head.
2. Create a body from carrot.
3. Then add an arm.
4. Give him a backside.
5. And some strong legs.
6. Use the outside of the radish for goggles and a smile.
7. Then red capsicum for the hat and gloves.
8. Slice celery to make a ski.
9. And another one.
10. Make him a ski pole.
11. Then add the cottage cheese snow.
12. Cucumber trees give him some obstacles!
13. But they’re not complete without a bit of snow.
14. Fresh dill makes the perfect bobble and scarf.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small