I found two different colours of cherry tomatoes that I just had to use.
– Cherry tomatoes
– Cream cheese
1. Use tomato for the head and the body.
2. Add the wings.
3. Put on the tail.
4. Cut out a triangle for the beak.
5. Use a blob of cream cheese and a dot of olive for the eye.
6. Cut a circle of orange tomato and some rays for the sun.
7. Grab a stick of celery for the trunks and leaves of kale for the foliage.
8. Slice celery for the grass and you’re ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small