A few more ideas for a fun food lunchbox. Add one or two to make the midday meal a little more creative.
– Yellow and red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Kiwi fruit
– Red cabbage
1. Cut a circle and some rays from a yellow capsicum.
2. Add some carrot fish.
3. Then build a boat from some bread.
4. Using cheese for the sails and portholes.
5. Kiwi fruit makes an awesome turtle.
6. And red capsicum and red cabbage a great jellyfish.
7. Then cut a funky seahorse from cucumber with a giant eye.
8. Finishing with some raisin eyes for the turtle and seahorse.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small