Phew, Halloween done for another year so time to return to the cute and fluffy!
Here’s our fun food, Apple Snail.
– Red apple
– Sunflower seeds
– Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1. Slice the apple to form the shell.
2. Add part of a strawberry for the head.
3. Add a tail.
4. Give her a pattern on the shell with sunflower seeds.
5. Add some antennae.
6. Form the ground from some pepitas.
7. Add some eyes made of yoghurt and raisins.
8. Then give her antennae round tips.
9. And finish with some rosemary bugs.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small