Often fruit and veg ‘speak’ to me. This time it was an avocado … !
Here’s my fun food Avocado Turtle.
1. Cut an avocado in half and peel.
2. Thinly slice cucumber and arrange on top of the avocado.
3. Add 4 feet. I changed to the dark side of the cucumber later!
4. Then a cucumber head.
5. And some big eyes.
6. With darker pupils.
7. Then the foot swap to the darker colour.
8. Sprinkle some herbs for background (and flavour!).
9. And finish with a tail.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small