Celery Traffic Light
Often simple is good.
A quick fun food snack. You can even “glue” the lights on with hummus/peanut butter/cream cheese and have it eaten like a healthy lollipop!
– Celery (or cucumber)
– Capsicum (bell pepper) in 3 colours
1. Cut the celery so the top part is wider to house the lights.
2. Add circles of capsicum for the 3 colours of the lights.
3. I also tried a yellow in the middle as some lights are red, yellow, green.
4. Then added a bit of chopped celery for the ground and that was it!!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small