The large, really dark mushrooms reminded me of sticks so I decided to build a breakfast campfire around them.
– Large capped mushrooms (rather than the button)
– Egg. I separated part of the yolk (so I could get the really orange looking flames)
– Baby spinach
1. Cut the cooked mushroom into strips and pile into a campfire shape.
2. Then add scrambled egg as glowing fire.
3. With the cooked separated yolk becoming the bright flames.
4. Then using sliced tomatoes for red flames.
5. And spinach leaves for the surrounds.
6. Leaving no cooking to do.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small