The Christmas countdown has officially started at The Art of Nutrition. Watch this blog for a host of healthy, fun food ideas for Christmas.
A Pancake Santa?
– Yoghurt (coconut cream)
– Raisins (blueberries)
– Desiccated coconut
1. Cut a circle for Santa’s head.
2. Add a hat.
3. Then fit it to his head.
4. Cover the hat with chopped strawberries.
5. Add yoghurt trim and bobble.
6. Cut some more pancake for his eyes and give him raisin pupils.
7. Then make a little strawberry mouth.
8. And surround it with a big fluffy beard and moustache.
9. Add a pancake nose and some coconut snow.
10. Finish with some ears.
Ho Ho Ho!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small