Whilst we’re still desperately holding onto our lovely Indian Summer we will celebrate with suitable food!
Here’s my fun food Salad Island, a lovely snack or addition to lunch.
– Cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the corn off the cob to create the sand.
2. Slice celery along the stem to make a trunk.
3. Carefully peel an avocado then cut for leaves.
4. Slice the leaves to form “fronds”.
5. Add cherry tomatoes for fruit.
6. Use carrot for a burning midday sun.
7. But make the rays all the same length!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small