Spring is definitely here. Well, not today but it has been!
Flowers are everywhere and it just makes life that little bit more colourful. Here are my fun food, Cheese Flowers. Perfect for a snack ..
– Cherry tomatoes
1. Place cherry tomatoes on the plate for the centres of the flowers (slice a little bit off the bottom if you do not want them to be marbles!).
2. Cut cheese petals to arrange around the one of the tomatoes.
3. Then make the others flowers bent over.
4. Add celery stalks.
5. And some cucumber ground.
6. Then some spinach leaves (cut the shape using scissors).
7. Finish with a carrot butterfly.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small