Breakfast just got even more fun ..
Simple, fun food jellyfish, serve with some toast or your favourite sauce and it’s a delicious way to start the day!
– Mushrooms (I used the larger brown caps)
– Egg (mixed then lightly fried)
– I used spinach and cheese for the fish
1. Cut the stems from the mushroom caps and slice in half (after sautéing lightly).
2. Slice the egg into thin strips and use for tentacles.
3. Add more egg for the second jellyfish.
4. Not forgetting the last one.
5. I cut and added some little spinach and cheese fish.
6. And that was it, simple but fun.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small