Lovely, crunchy apples and space – what could be more exciting and delicious!
A simple alien in his flying saucer, a great fun food snack or dessert.
– Red apple
1. Slice the apple in half.
2. Cut the shape of the space ship.
3. Then give it a base cut from the outside of the apple.
4. Use some more apple for the dome.
5. Then add some grapes as detail.
6. Put a little grape alien in the cockpit and give him an eye.
7. Make his craft stable with some apple landing gear.
8. Use apple with grape halves on the end for antennae.
9. A few apple planets and he’s ready to fly.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small