Well for my mother and all those other mothers in the UK here are some flowers especially for Sunday.
My simple but bright fun food blooms.
– Kiwi fruit
– Melon (I used honeydew as I wanted it all green)
– Almond flakes
– Green apple
– I used yoghurt to glue down the almond flakes (cream cheese would work too)
1. Cut the kiwi fruit into petal shapes.
2. I used a cookie cutter to make a flower shape from the melon.
3. Blobbed a bit of yoghurt on so the almonds will stick.
4. Then make the centre from blueberries.
5. I sliced apple really thinly to make tendrils.
6. And sprinkled a little coconut …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small