My boys view porridge as a treat for breakfast so they are always excited when I make a bowl. With extra fruit – bonus!!
Here’s my fun food, Oat Clown.
– Red apple
– Green pear
1. Make a bowl of porridge or soaked oats.
2. Add a big, red, apple nose.
3. And a curved mouth.
4. Then a bright smile.
5. Some apple eyes.
6. With some clown-like crosses.
7. And some funky, pear hair.
8. Then some raisin pupils.
9. A triangle of apple makes the perfect hat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small