Joe wanted some fruit yoghurt so I made a simple breakfast/snack/dessert using just home-made Greek yoghurt, a few frozen berries and some fruit.
Here’s my super easy, fun food yoghurt pig.
– Yoghurt (I mixed with frozen raspberries to give it a pinkish hue and a lovely flavour)
– Plum (could be stone fruit/apple/pear)
– Raisins and sultanas (or blueberries/dates)
1. Put the yoghurt in a bowl.
2. I used a slice of plum for the nose.
3. Then added some raisin nostrils and plum ears.
4. And sultanas for pupils on plum eyes.
5. Simple and cute.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small