I love citrus fruit at this time of year, sweet, juicy and huge! And what better way to celebrate than with a fun food bike to coincide with the Tour de France!
This is so simple and takes minutes to put together.
1. Cut two wheels.
2. Add some bars from mandarin.
3. A slice of orange for the handlebars.
4. And a little curve for the seat.
5. I added half a grape for the pedal and a few more for the ground.
6. All finished and ready to roll …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small