Twas the night before Christmas ….. Well not quite but never hurts to be prepared!
This is my fun food plate ready for Christmas Eve.
– Desiccated coconut
– Slivered almonds
– I used strawberry, kiwi and orange for the cards
– Sunflower seeds
1. I made the shape of stockings from some lovely, ripe strawberries.
2. Then topped them with thick, Greek yoghurt.
3. And sprinkled desiccated coconut on top as fur.
4. Then built a fireplace around with slices of dark plum.
5. And no fireplace would be complete without a fire raging (from slivered almonds).
6. Lit by pieces of fresh orange.
7. I then strung cards up across the wall above the fire.
These were made from rectangles of kiwi, strawberry and orange.
8. Then held in place with a chain made from sunflower seeds.
Now all we need is Santa ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small