It’s often difficult to find fun, small gifts to give people. Here’s an idea that doesn’t take long, is easy, economical and fun.
This fun food Popcorn Snowman is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. My boys fought over him and begged me to make another!
You can even personalise.
– Popcorn (I popped some kernels in the pan)
– Clear plastic food bag
1. I put some popcorn in a plastic bag and tied off the top (leaving space to add the head later). Then I tied the bottom corners off to make it look round.
2. I cut the tied off bottom ends to leave a round body.
3. Then added some popcorn for the head and tied off the top of the bag (do not snip this).
4. Cut a hat and attach to the head (the tied off bag helps to anchor this). Then give him eyes, nose and mouth.
5. And some large buttons.
6. I used some scrap material for the scarf or use ribbon or tinsel.
7. What a great giveaway or treat for the mini-chefs.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small