How about a lovely fresh piece of pineapple married with some end of season strawberries to create a super cute, fun food Pineapple Chick?
Joe loved this.
– Fresh pineapple
– Blueberries (or grapes or raisins)
1. Use a circle of pineapple.
2. Cut the top from a strawberry then slice down the centre for the beak.
3. Add two large blueberries for eyes.
4. Then cut two large strawberries to form feet.
5. A triangle of pineapple feathered at the top finishes the simple, Easter chick.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small