My computer died on Friday so I have been in tech hell since then …
Fortunately starting to get back to normal so here’s my happy, fun food Cheesy Sheep.
– Cottage or ricotta cheese
– Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
– Cherry tomato
1. Form a body from cheese.
2. Add a mushroom head.
3. And legs.
4. Cheese eyes.
5. With a shiny tomato and capsicum sun.
6. Slice some cucumber and celery grass.
7. Add a big of carrot then you can even dip!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small