Melon Christmas Platter
I needed a quick (under 10 mins) share platter for Joe’s last night at junior Cubs. More importantly it had to be transportable by my husband (ahhhhhhhh).
Here ‘tis, our fun food, Melon Christmas Platter.
– Honeydew melon
– Desiccated coconut snow
1. Chop melon roughly and arrange in a Christmas tree shape.
2. Add a pineapple star.
3. Then some blueberry baubles.
4. And some strawberry tips.
5. Mandarin segments make little lights.
6. And a big strawberry sliced in half a trunk.
7. Finish with some coconut snow.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small