This fun food Coleslaw Fox is lots simpler than it looks. I made a light mayonnaise and mixed it with some grated carrot then added the cabbage. It’s a perfect centrepiece for a party or a picnic and who could resist having a little …
– Grated carrot
– Red cabbage
– Mayo (or other dressing)
1. Mix the carrot with the dressing and form a basic head shape.
2. Make holes for the eyes.
3. Add more carrot to build up the nose section to give it a 3-D effect.
4. Use cabbage to make the fur around the side of the face and ears.
5. Slice cucumber to make the eyes.
6. Then more cucumber for the nose.
7. Use olives for the pupils and black nose.
8. And more for the mouth.
9. Then use red cabbage for the whiskers and detail.
It’s as simple as that!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small