It’s easy to add a bit of fruit to a yoghurt to jazz it up and add some texture and sweetness.
Here’s my fun food cow which my boys just loved!
– Yoghurt (I used home-made Greek style). You could also use your favourite grain instead to make a porridge.
– Plum (or apricot/stone fruit/orange/melon)
1. I made a sort of bell shape out of the yoghurt for the cow’s head.
2. Slice the inside of the plum into an oval for the nose.
3. Add some plum nostrils.
4. I redefined the outline of the head a little.
5. Then gave her some big, plum eyes.
6. And some plum ears.
7. Balancing it out with some horns.
8. I used some lighter coloured plum flesh to give her patches.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small