This was a request for Emily’s son who will be 5 soon and loves cricket. As I had the melon it seems a shame not to use!
Here is a fabulous, fun food bowl taking out the wickets.
– Red apple
– Melon (I used rockmelon/canteloupe)
– Kiwi fruit
– Desiccated coconut
1. Cut a large ball from the apple cheek.
2. Then slice the melon to create a wicket around it.
3. Add two more wickets.
4. And some bails.
5. Some vibrant kiwi grass.
6. Then some wispy, white clouds.
7. Or should the wickets be a little less asunder?
The Art Of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small