Instead of chocolate eggs why not decorate real eggs – and ones you can eat afterwards!
Here are some fun food Decorated Eggs. Go crazy and create your own …
– Hard boiled egg
– Veggies to decorate – cucumber, orange & red capsicum (bell pepper), corn
1. Slice the egg in half.
2. Add some orange capsicum for detail.
3. Then some corn kernels.
4. Some little slices of cucumber.
5. And some discs of red capsicum.
6. Decorate the other side.
7. Add a few cucumber “eggs” around the edge and it’s done.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small