I made a simple, spinach flat bread for a novel take on breakfast fare then added mushrooms and cheese to make a fun food Frankenstein.
– Spinach flat bread (wholemeal flour, water and drained/chopped spinach)
– Cheese (I used Edam)
– Mushrooms (I used the large flat ones)
– Baby spinach leaves
1. I lightly fried the bread then cut into a “face” shape.
2. Then added some ears.
3. And some cheese for eyes.
4. Using baby spinach for eyebrows.
5. Then more for his mouth.
6. Cheese makes great teeth.
7. And sautéed mushrooms fabulous hair.
8. What self-respecting Frankenstein would go out without his bolts?
9. Using more mushroom for the pupils gives him a good stare.
10. And he’s ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small