We love veggies and dip so I often find myself getting creative to amuse the boys (or have them roll their eyes!).
Here’s my fun food, Hummus Fishbowl.
– Hummus (or other dip)
– Dill or other edible herbs
1. Make the outline of a fish bowl from hummus.
2. Add corn for the “sand”.
3. Give the bowl a lip.
4. Then populate with carrot fish.
5. Use edible herbs for the plants.
6. And cucumber for the fishes eyes.
7. A few chunks of radish as shells and all finished!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small