Little Red Riding Hood
Was experimenting with 3-D strawberry designs and suddenly there was a little girl in a cape!
– Edible herbs
1. Balance two strawberries on top of each other (smaller on the top).
2. Slice a little face from the top strawberry.
3. Add eyes and mouth from yoghurt and bits of blueberry.
4. Give her some blueberry feet.
5. And some yoghurt socks.
6. Hollow out a strawberry for a basket and make a handle from a herb stem.
7. Add some blueberry hands on cocktail sticks.
8. Then fashion her a cape by slicing some strawberry from the front.
9. Fill the basket with coconut.
10. And finish with some edible herb flowers.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small