My boys rarely have sandwiches for lunch but if they do why not make them fun too!
Lunchbox Faces, fun food that’s quick and simple.
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
You can of course just use any ingredients you have on hand!
1. Use cup case holders to keep everything together and bite-sized.
2. I used a cookie cutter to make them round.
3. Then added a face from cheese, olive and red capsicum.
4. And gave the next sandwich a different expression.
5. Finishing with a third face!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small