On a roll with the mandarin designs – they’re just so easy!
Here’s my fun food, Mandarin Ostrich.
– Brown pear or apple
– Raisin or blueberry
– Sunflower seeds or nuts
1. Use half a mandarin as the body.
2. Add a pear neck with a little piece that the beak will fit onto.
3. Then some pear legs and feet.
4. Use some of the flesh for the beak.
5. And a raisin for the pupil.
6. Then it’s time for some ostentatious tail feathers.
7. And a little neck ruff.
8. Give him some ground to run on.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small