Monsters in Cave
OK so this is a bit left of centre but Joe loved it doused in home-made mayo!
– Cream cheese
1. Build the outline of a cave from cucumber.
2. Then drape some cabbage “vines”.
3. Give the cave some depth and ground beside.
4. Then add more vines.
5. And some monster faces from carrot.
6. Give them some googly, cream cheese eyes.
7. Then some olive mouths and pupils.
8. Before adding some fangs.
9. And finish with some cute, grabby arms.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small