New Year Fireworks
Happy New Year! This year we’re celebrating with fun food fruit explosions over London …
– Sunflower seeds
– Long grain coconut
1. I cut apple to make the sides of the tower.
2. Then made the top of the tower.
3. And added an apple spire.
4. Before starting the Houses of Parliament.
5. With the pointed rooftops.
6. Then I added the clock from a disc of apple with the red skin as the hands.
7. More apple gave the buildings detail.
8. Then it was time for the fireworks. Strawberry stars.
9. With long tails.
10. A mandarin wheel.
11. Kiwi stars.
12. All made explosive with the coconut.
13. One more firework from sunflower seeds.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small