Pears and plums are in season at the moment so it would be a crime not to use them – especially as the boys love both.
Here’s my fun food Pear Panda.
– Green pear
– Plum (dark skinned)
1. Cut a face shape from the cheek of the pear.
2. Slice ears from the plum.
3. Then some eyes.
4. Before adding a nose and mouth.
5. Use more pear for the body.
6. Then some plum arms.
7. And the outside of the pear cut into strips for the grass.
8. Give him some irises from pear then use rosemary sprigs for the background.
9. Some plum pupils and we’re done.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small