Hope he’s not too “scary clown” looking!
Here’s my fun food, Scarecrow Dip.
– Dip (I used hummus)
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
1. Put the dip in a bowl. Having a lip makes it easier to balance the hat and hair!
2. Use celery to form a hat.
3. Cut a triangle of cucumber for the nose.
4. Then use more for the eyes and pupils.
5. Add some strips of carrot for hair.
6. And slices of olive for the mouth.
7. Give him some rosy, red capsicum cheeks.
8. And he’s ready to party!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small