Using the eggs from my favourite, feathery girls at the bottom of the garden I made a fun food, egg ship for the boys.
– Sauteed Mushroom
– Boiled egg
1. I cut the boat’s hull from some toast.
2. Added a mushroom mast.
3. Sliced the egg in half, then used two quarters to make the sails.
4. Used tomato to make the prow and flag.
5. Then baby spinach for the sea.
6. And more spinach for the birds.
7. The other half of the egg made the sun shining in the sky …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small