Making the Tomato Santa gave me an idea so I tried a Pizza Snowman. Big hit with the mini-chefs! I used a wholemeal flatbread as the base – my quick cheat when I want to make pizza in minutes. You could of course use a regular base (and cut the shape with a knife).
Here’s my fun food, Pizza Snowman.
– Pizza Base (I used wholemeal flat bread)
– Tomato paste
– Mozzarella cheese
– Red capsicum/bell pepper
1. Cut the shape of the snowman out of the base (I used scissors).
2. Spread tomato paste and sprinkle oregano.
3. Cover body and face with cheese.
4. Add olive eyes and mouth.
5. And a carrot nose.
6. Give him some olive buttons.
7. And a jaunty capsicum hat.
8. Cut a scarf from spinach.
9. Then bake him in the oven until the cheese melts and the base goes crispy.
10. Serve nice and hot!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small