Lots of space ideas to choose from. Choose one or two and surprise your mini-chef!
Fun food Space Lunchbox concepts:
– Sourdough roll
– Red and yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
– Red Apple
1. Use a roll as a planet.
2. Add a celery “ring”.
3. Then start to build a rocket using carrot.
4. Adding a cucumber nose-cone, boosters and red capsicum flames. I had wings but dumped them later!
5. Cucumber makes perfect windows.
6. Then an avocado alien (I always think of them when skinning one!)
7. A circle of cheese for the moon with raisin face.
8. And a bright yellow capsicum sun.
9. To finish lots of fruit stars. Red apple, kiwi and banana.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small