So here in the Southern part of the world we are starting to see a lot more sun – yeah!
Here’s a simple, fun food tribute to that lovely, big heater in the sky.
– Orange (or peach)
– Pear (plum would probably be even better but they’re not in season here!)
1. Cut a slice from the largest part of the orange.
2. Add some orange rays.
3. Use the outer part of the pear to cut some cool shades.
4. And some of the flesh for a mouth.
5. So simple it will take minutes to do.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small