Tic Tac Toe Oats
Winter is well and truly here for us so some nice warm oats in the morning is a great way to fill the belly and heat the body from the inside. Throw in some fruit and it’s delicious.
Here’s my simple, fun food Tic Tac Toe (Noughts and Crosses).
– Blueberries (or raisins)
– Strawberries (or other fruit) or yoghurt
1. Make a square from the oats.
2. Create vertical lines from berries.
3. Add the horizontal lines.
4. I used strawberries to make the noughts and crosses.
5. And thought I was finished.
6. But then wondered if yoghurt crosses gave a better contrast.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small