The Christmas season is fast approaching and Santa will feature heavily in a lot of households. Fortunately we can recreate him as a fun food very healthily!
Strawberry Santa’s are simple to make and can be used for breakfast, dessert or snacks. My boys absolutely love them, and who wouldn’t!
– Large strawberries (pointed ends work better)
– Yoghurt (could substitute cream cheese)
– Blueberries (or raisins)
1. Cut the top off the strawberry to form the hat.
2. Make his head from a blob of yoghurt. If the yoghurt is not firm enough use a piece of strawberry for the head shape and just cover that in yoghurt.
3. Give him a bobble made from yoghurt.
Then add a beard and a button.
4. He needs two eyes and a smiley mouth.
5. And some friends!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small.