And to go with Wednesday’s cauldron here is a cutesy, fun food witch.
– Kiwi fruit (or melon)
– Pineapple (or melon/apple/pear)
– Raisins (or blueberries)
– Mandarin segments (or orange)
– Long thread coconut (optional)
1. Cut the Kiwi in half once peeled.
2. Shape it so it’s a little more “face-shaped” and flatten the top ready for the hat.
3. Add a pineapple brim (it’s actually two pieces pushed together).
4. Make a triangular top for the hat from more pineapple.
5. Then add a kiwi nose.
6. Give her some raisin eyes.
7. And then a mouth.
8. Use some mandarin segments for her hair.
9. Move her to the middle, add some long grain coconut for spells and watch out for the frogs and spiders!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small